Terra Mortuorum

Welcome To Terra Mortuorum! Very Happy In this land of the dead, war is upon us all my friends. What side will you choose? will you side with the Werewolves and Witches or will you side with the Demons and Vampires? Or my friend, will you be neutral like the Hybrids of our land? Come join us if you can!

If you want to browse around to see what the site is all about we have a guest profile for you to use :3

Username: Guest Profile
Password: guestprofile (no spaces)

Take a stroll around the site and if you like what you see, join us today! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Terra Mortuorum

Welcome To Terra Mortuorum! Very Happy In this land of the dead, war is upon us all my friends. What side will you choose? will you side with the Werewolves and Witches or will you side with the Demons and Vampires? Or my friend, will you be neutral like the Hybrids of our land? Come join us if you can!

If you want to browse around to see what the site is all about we have a guest profile for you to use :3

Password: guestprofile (no spaces)

Take a stroll around the site and if you like what you see, join us today! Very Happy

Terra Mortuorum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-play where witches and Demons are at war. Werewolves side with the witches and vampires with the demons leaving hybrids neutral. What side will you choose?

2 posters

Rules!! (PLEASE READ)

Jacklynn Louver
    Jacklynn Louver
    Site Owner

Rules!! (PLEASE READ) Empty Rules!! (PLEASE READ)

Post by Jacklynn Louver Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:38 pm

I'm not a person of many rules but I do have a few! Please follow them accordingly!

Rules:

1.) Please don't bully others, it's annoying and stupid and pointless

2.) No God modding! There is NO possible way that you will land a hit on someone and not get a scratch!

3.) If I hear of ANY harassment of ANY kind you will be instantly booted no ifs, ands, or buts! unless I think it's a strange thing to happen.

4.) Respect each other, and if there are any disagreements between players that may affect the way they play, bring it up to a moderator.

5.) This is an older age site. There can be some swearing but not a lot please! Also, please don't have flat out sex. If you feel it is going that way, and you want to continue on that's cool! Fine with me! But please do the details in a private message Smile Pretty Please <3
    Guest Profile
    Guest Profile

Rules!! (PLEASE READ) Empty Re: Rules!! (PLEASE READ)

Post by Guest Profile Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:04 am

If you desire to use the guest account so you can make sure you want to join, it's simple! Very Happy

Go to Log in

Password: guestprofile

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:32 am