Terra Mortuorum

Welcome To Terra Mortuorum! Very Happy In this land of the dead, war is upon us all my friends. What side will you choose? will you side with the Werewolves and Witches or will you side with the Demons and Vampires? Or my friend, will you be neutral like the Hybrids of our land? Come join us if you can!

If you want to browse around to see what the site is all about we have a guest profile for you to use :3

Username: Guest Profile
Password: guestprofile (no spaces)

Take a stroll around the site and if you like what you see, join us today! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Terra Mortuorum

Welcome To Terra Mortuorum! Very Happy In this land of the dead, war is upon us all my friends. What side will you choose? will you side with the Werewolves and Witches or will you side with the Demons and Vampires? Or my friend, will you be neutral like the Hybrids of our land? Come join us if you can!

If you want to browse around to see what the site is all about we have a guest profile for you to use :3

Username: Guest Profile
Password: guestprofile (no spaces)

Take a stroll around the site and if you like what you see, join us today! Very Happy

Terra Mortuorum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A role-play where witches and Demons are at war. Werewolves side with the witches and vampires with the demons leaving hybrids neutral. What side will you choose?

Emmalynn M. Wood

Emma Wood
    Emma Wood

Emmalynn M. Wood Empty Emmalynn M. Wood

Post by Emma Wood Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Emmalynn Marie Wood

Nickname: Em, Emma, Emmy, (Usually goes by Emma)

Werewolf

Looks 25. In reality Unknown

Emma is 5’4” of beauty that was passed down by her mother. Her long wavy beach blonde hair cascades down to the middle of her back. Her bright blue eyes are like two little beautiful oceans. She is well built with beautiful curves that a super model would be jealous of. Her skin is tan and flawless. Her face is one of an angel with her perfect skin, plump pink lips, beautiful blue eyes, and long dark eyelashes. Emma has been known as gorgeous and breathe taking since she matured. When she was young she was the cutest little girl you ever did see. It seems only right she grew up with that beauty. Emmalynn has a fit physic.

Being a werewolf she also has a wolf form. Her gray fur is soft to the touch. It even looks soft. Her fur is a mixture of white, dark gray, light gray and even some black on the tips of her ears. Her nose is coal black and small. Her exterior looks soft and friendly her bite is worse then her bark. Her teeth are razor sharp and could tear through flesh in bone with one hard bite. She is not afraid to defend what is her's.

Emmalynn M. Wood Blonde-hair-tumblr-girl-ht49iiid Emmalynn M. Wood 144853-wolves3-wolf

Emma is energetic and fun. She loves to cut loose and have a great time. She is an amazing escape artist. Being on her own didn’t toughen her up it made her realize that she needed to live her life the way she wanted not how everyone wanted her to be. So that is exactly what she did. She grew up and fought for what she believed in. Emma loves family and will fight to her death for them. Literally. Without her pack or her family she has nothing left to fight for. She doesn't fight for herself but for others.

Werewolves, or lycanthropes, can shift form between human and wolf, regaining all reason and logic in both forms. They side happily with the witches and know that their great hunting skills will be a fantastic asset. Along with her heightened senses she has the ability to hear peoples thoughts and speak to them through a mind connection. However, she has to have heard their voice before so she can communicate with them. Emma has a secret ability of wielding magic. Her ancestry lineage has been intermingled wit witchcraft for centuries. She was one of the few lucky to be born with magical ability. Both of her parents were lycan so she is a werewolf. No one knows about her magical ability.

Where to begin. Emma was born almost two millenniums ago on a different dimension. She was taken from home when she was only 5 to protect her twin sister. For over 20 years she was held captive by an evil King Vampire name Mickael. Her father and 10 of her brothers had found her and rescued her but she didn't know them. It had been 20 years of vampiric influence and the day they found her was a horrible day. Her father Joseph had approached her and tried to touch her and she had attacked him. Mickael had placed an amulet around her neck that made her loyal to him after a year of keeping her captive. It made her forget everything about her family. All 857 members of them. Her name, in her mind, had been Emilia or as Mickael liked to call her Emmy. He had treated her like a princess until she had become of age and then he made her his queen. Emmy never once complained because she never knew anything else. She was hopelessly in-love with the man. Mickael had made her believe that Joseph was evil. So when the day finally came that she was found wandering the woods not far from Mickael's castle. Emmy had been picking flowers for the dinner table that night when she heard a noise. Eleven men who all stood tall with blonde hair and very muscular. Emilia had stared at them for a moment then turned to run. Joseph was the one that ran after her calling her Emmalynn. The woman had just growled and said it wasn't her name and to go away. She raced back to the castle. Joseph had grabbed her arm and she whipped around and threw him to the ground hard. Her brothers were quick to pull her away but it was already too late Joseph was dead. Her oldest brother Joseph Jr. gripped her by her arms and noticed the amulet hanging from her neck and yanked it off. Emmy screamed in pain and collapsed as she shook and convulsed as the magic that had 19 years to intermingle itself with her DNA. Her whole body was being rewritten as her memories flooded back. Emmalynn gasped as her eyes flew open. "J-joey?" She whispered looking up at Joseph Jr. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly, "My sweet Emma." Emma looked down at her dead father and gasped realizing what had happened. She burst out of her brother's arms and raced for Mickael's castle. Bursting through the front gates she ran into the throne room where Mickael was sitting. She ran to him, "Joseph is dead. I killed him." Mickael stood and walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. "You did good my Emmy. My love." Her eyes flashed and she hugged him back, "My name is Emmalynn." Her voice was a whisper as she looked up at him as he pulled back and noticed the amulet was gone. "You will always be my Emmy. Do you love me?" Emma's eyes sparkled, "Of course. I always will. Even though it was because of you I killed my father." Her eyes didn't drop as she spoke. "But I have to go. I'm not who I thought I was." Mickael frowned, "Please don't go. I can't let you go." Emma pulled back "I'm sorry Mickael." Turning she began to walk away. Mickael grabbed her arm stopping her, "I will always find you." Emma walked out of the room and then from the castle and she ran. She ran from her family, she ran from Mickael, and she ran from the mistake she made.

Centuries passed before she returned. Slowly she had made her way back into her mother's castle. The place seemed so deserted. Her brothers were no where to be found. Walking through the giant double doors she called out, "Mother?" After a moment the sound of two sets of heels coming down the large flight of stairs. Looking at the two women coming down she recognized her mother instantly and then looked at the other woman and felt as if she was looking into a mirror. "May." Her twin sister stopped and looked at Emma and smiled then ran the rest of the way down the stairs and to her sister. Emma wrapped her arms around her sister and the two hugged each other tightly. "It's been so long." May smiled, "I know." Looking around Emma frowned, "Where is everyone?"May stiffened slightly and frowned, "They're dead. Everyone is gone." Emma gasped and tears formed into her eyes. All 855 men in her family were gone. Emma looked up at her mother Tracia. Her mother still stood on the stairs watching them. Emma walked towards her and bowed, "I have come home mother." Tracia descended down the stairs and pulled her daughter into her arms. "I'm glad you are here." Together the three of them rebuilt their home and worked to make it thrive once more. Centuries passed and the pack had been rebuilt and both Emma and May were married with each of them having 4 children.  It had been so long since she had seen Mickael and she missed him but she didn't think of him much. Now she was married to Hunter and things were going great. That is until she caught Hunter cheating on her with a vampire. Before she could do anything or tell anyone he attacked her and was going to kill her, but Mickael showed up and threw him off and scooped her up and ran away with her. They ran so far they ended up going through a portal. "I told you I would always find you." Emma looked up at Mickael and slipped into unconsciousness. A few hours later she opened her eyes and glanced around the cabin. She had no idea how she had gotten there. Looking around she saw Mickael standing by the window watching her. "Emmy." His voice was soft and warm. Smiling softly she stood and walked to him, "You saved me." Mickael pulled her close. "I will always save you." Emma closed her eyes and stayed there in his arms then gasped, "I have to go back. My children." Mickael's eyes looked pained at her words. "I will get them. They will come through the portal in an hour. Be waiting for them." Kissing her forehead he left and Emma felt her heart ache. Closing her eyes she slid to the floor and sighed rubbing her neck. It still throbbed from where she had healed.

When the time came for her children to come through she waited and ten minutes passed when they finally came out but Mickael was not with them. Sadly she just smiled and hugged her children and the five of them made their way to the cabin and settled in for the night. The next few years went by and she thought about Mickael often but still she hadn't seen him. She and her family moved to a large beach house on the coast next to a dear friend Tessa and she spent a lot of her time with her or her best friend Vi. Emma had been living on the First Dimension for 5 years by the time she saw Mickael again. He had been watching her at the local bar for over an hour before she noticed him and came over to him. That night had gone splendidly for the both of them. When she woke she was alone in the bed. Mickael was gone again. Sighing she realized he was never really going to stay not with a whole empire in the other dimension. Huffing she moved on with her life and 9 months later she gave birth to two beautiful twins. A boy and a girl. She named them Alicia and Mickael. Alicia looked exactly like her sisters just as Mickael looked like his brothers but both of them had their father's eyes. The dark midnight almost black ones she'd fallen in love with time and time again. At only two years old Mickael had been playing on the beach when he had been killed. A lone vampire had come around and ripped his throat out. Emma killed the vampire and mourned for her son for years and slept with Bryce and had a daughter named Jade. Then more years went buy and the whole dimension went into war and she got separated from her children. Another year later they all met up again in the Second Dimension and they stayed together until someone started killing them off. An unknown assassin started killing her children. James was first and then Logan. A week later Jade and Lily were killed. Only Leslie and Alicia remained. Leslie disappeared with a friend named Samantha and Alicia disappeared without even a good bye. Emma never saw any of them again. She fell in love with Kyro and together they lived for years. They were both very happy. She was 4 months pregnant when it happened. Kyro was killed protecting her and she ended up getting shot in the stomach. Everything went black and she woke up and had lost both the baby and the love of her life. She got up and walked away without even glancing back. Emma doesn't like talking about her past but its what shaped her into who she is today. She doesn't love just anyone. Emma is sort of recluse and doesn't like to open her heart to just anyone but she will defend her pack before anything.

Dislikes: Death, traitors, anyone who wishes harm against her family, beer

Straight

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:09 am